Wednesday, June 06, 2007

tyco psycho

Tyco Fire and Security / ADT
Attention: Customer Service Supervisor
29 Commerce Way
Totowa, NJ 07512


RE: Your Customer Service Sucks


June 06, 2007


To whom it may concern:


It’s 11:16 AM
, and I am waiting for a tech to show up for our 8:00 AM appointment. I received confirmation calls last night at 7:30 PM and this morning at 8:20 AM, during the latter of which I was told the tech was “on his way.”

This is the fourth service call to fix the same problem. The first was on May 25, 2007 from 12 to 5 PM. Nobody showed up, in spite of multiple confirmation calls. Furious, I spoke with a customer service supervisor, who rescheduled for the next morning. The tech showed up, said there is nothing wrong with the system, told my wife we probably don’t know how to use it, and said he would replace the keypad if it would make us “feel better.” He replaced the keypad, but since that wasn’t the problem the system still doesn’t work.

The next appointment was scheduled for May 29, 2007. This time the tech showed up, and told us the main panel was no good and needed to be replaced. The part would have to be ordered and it will take a few days. He ordered the part, and scheduled us for the first appointment for this morning. It is 11:55 AM, and I am still waiting for the tech, who always seems to be “finishing up” somewhere else and coming to us next. I have spent the morning waiting for the tech, talking to customer service repeatedly and generally wasting my life. I have had multiple promises broken, and you have zero credibility at this point. I have had no alarm service from May 24, through today.

Very truly yours,




Rosey


P.S. It’s now 12:24 PM, I just received a call that the tech is not coming. He is on bereavement leave, and has the part in his truck. There is no other part in the warehouse, so they have to reschedule for June 11, 2007. I have wasted another four hours of my life waiting for a tech who didn’t show up.


cc: Edward D. Breen, Chairman and CEO Tyco International






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home