Friday, September 08, 2006

Yakkity-Yak

In the on-going belly-aching of commuter hell, I suffered yesterday through what I thought was a young woman on the cell phone, yakking to her friend. When I turned around to look, I noticed the fat, unattractive, zit-faced, yakking beast’s friend was actually sitting next to her. It was a live conversation. Which in theory makes it a little better. But, so loud, so inconsiderate. Well I bought ear plugs at Home Depot for when you’re using gas powered yard tools, and put them in my briefcase for just such an occasion. Not a perfect solution, but does cut down noise considerably.

Well just my luck, but Yakking Beast & Co. boarded again today, sat two rows in front of, and gave an encore performance. I want to move to the woods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home