Wednesday, June 28, 2006

High Treason by The New York Slimes

I sent the following e-mail to the New York Slimes. You can send them something nasty too if you want to show your disapproval:

TO WRITE THE PUBLISHER OR PRESIDENT
Arthur Sulzberger Jr., Chairman & Publisher:
publisher@nytimes.com.

Scott H. Heekin-Canedy, President, General Manager
president@nytimes.com

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
E-mail to letters@nytimes.com

Arthur Sulzberger Jr., Chairman & Publisher and
Scott H. Heekin-Canedy, President, General Manager:

Well I hope you are proud of yourselves. By printing the story on secret investigations into terror funding, after you were specifically asked not to do so by the White house, you have endangered the nation and set us back in the war on terror. You have committed treason and should be prosecuted along with your sources. I have not been a fan of your paper in recent years, but I will never buy it now. You are un-American. You are traitors.

Regards,


Rosey

5 Comments:

Blogger Rosey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Jun 30, 04:11:00 PM EDT  
Blogger lilfeathers2000 said...

Do you have the main peeps at cnn? I have a thing or tow to say to them. I can't find addies for anyone higher up in the organzation.

Sun Aug 13, 09:35:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Rosey said...

No, but thanks for stopping by. I just got the contacts for the Times off their website. As for CNN, well they deserve a stern talking to.

This page gives you a place for feedback, but they don’t give up biggies there.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/

Good luck in your quest. Lemme know how it goes.

Sun Aug 13, 09:50:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Erica said...

Rosie ... excellent, dude!

I so hope they crash 'n' burn.

They don't even operate as a mere newspaper anymore ... as far as I'm concerned, them and the terrorists are absolutely one and the same.

May they both meet the same fate.

Sun Aug 13, 10:46:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Rosey said...

It's sad really. They can't see the error in their ways. I can't bring myself to buy their paper, but reading the Sunday Times used to be a great joy on a long lazy Sunday afternoon. They still have some good content and writers, so it's a shame that I must boycott them for their treason.

Mon Aug 14, 01:18:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home